Topbox Review - February 2015 - Canadian Beauty Subscription Box

What is it? Topbox
How Much? $12 per month plus tax, shipping included (CDN$)
What’s in it?  4 deluxe beauty samples  

Topbox is a Canadian subscription service that sends four deluxe samples from top beauty brands each month. Topbox is the premiere monthly beauty subscription box in Canada and at only $12 per month, it's a great intro box for those interested in what the beauty box craze is all about.

This month I received the Benefit Prive Topbox! I was hoping for this one so I was pretty excited when I opened up the mailer and found it. 

The product card indicates this box includes TWO brand new products to the Benefit lineup. Topbox is great when it comes to procuring samples of brand new products.

First look!

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (3g, $10)
This is the big product of the month. This mascara hasn't even been released yet. It's coming in March, and available Sephora VIB's on February 27th. The "Hook 'n' Roll" brush "grabs, separates, lifts and curls" and the formula is supposed to hold for 12 hours.

Benefit Puff Off Eye Gel (2.5ml, $8.75)
Iron on…puff off! Puffies & creases look “satiny smooth” with our innovative undereye gel. The custom “ironing” tip instantly helps smooth the look of  undereye puffies & fine lines. Iron away for a smoother day!
Another new product! Unfortunately the sample doesn't have a "ironing tip" like the full size, but it's still a decent size sample. A little eye gel goes a long way.

Benefit the POREfessional (3ml, $4)
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores! Apply this silky, lightweight balm for translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores...now you see 'em, now you don't! Complements all skin tones.
I've received this one a few times now. It's not my favourite but I use it from time to time.

Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream (3g, $8)
Your eyes can't keep a secret...they're the first to show signs of age & stress.It's potent! eye cream fades dark circles & helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity & firmness, a blend of hydrating botanical extracts including apple extract, known to help boost collagen, & loquat extract, known to help protect the skin from free radical damage.
I've used this cream before and I like it, but I'm surprised to see two eye products in this box. The Total Moisture Face Cream would have been a better option.

My January Topbox, featuring Benefit Cosmetics, included four deluxe samples, with an approximate value of $30.75. This box cost me $13.44 with tax. I'm very happy to receive the Benefit box so I get to try the new Roller Lash mascara. The new Puff Off eye gel will be good to try as well. The samples are small, but there is enough in each to get a feel for the products and decide if I want to purchase full size versions. I'm very happy with this box.

What did you get in your Topbox this month?
Comments are now closed for this post. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or comments.

Comments

  1. Some great mix of Benefits products for you to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I hope I get this one too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try that roller lash mascara! Is it too late to sign up for the February box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. Topbox has a wait list.

      Delete
    2. Did you haqve to request this box as i didnt get that one at all?

      Delete
    3. Did you haqve to request this box as i didnt get that one at all?

      Delete

Popular posts from this blog

Frock Box Favourites Review - October 2017 - Canadian Clothing Subscription Service

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Spring 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Fall 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box