GLOSSYBOX USA - Shipping to Canada

This post contains referral links.

I received this e-mail on my phone while I was walking home from work. I was so excited I practically ran home so I could post this update. GLOSSYBOX will be operating in Canada again!

GLOSSYBOX is a premiere beauty sampling program that sends five surprise luxury beauty products each month. Boxes start at $21 per month, with discounts for longer term subscriptions. No word yet on how much shipping to Canada will cost.

I missed out on GLOSSYBOX Canada, subscribing just a few days before they ceased operations. I really wanted to get my hands on some pretty pink boxes so I am thrilled to have another opportunity.

Click here to sign up for a GLOSSYBOX account (no purchase required yet), and check back Thursday to find out more about this new service!

Will you subscribe to GLOSSYBOX?

Comments

  1. That's awesome! Now if only other company's like popsugar must have will follow suit 😃😛

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too was SOOO excited to read that email yesterday! :) can't wait to hear more tomorrow and will sign up for sure.


    I really enjoyed Glossybox Canada from the start....and subscribed for over a year and a half...and in my opinion it went down hill from there...their samples were really, really weak. I've had my eye on US Glossy box for a long time now...and they have have had consistently great beauty boxes.

    I love your blog and living vicariously through all your subscriptions :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts! If you would like a reply, please use a valid e-mail address.

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Fall 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box

Frock Box Favourites Review - October 2017 - Canadian Clothing Subscription Service

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Spring 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box