Guest Post - Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Review

 The following post is a product review written by my cousin Tobe. She is a presenter for the new cosmetic phenomenon - Younique 3D Fiber Lash "mascara". I am posting this in support of Tobe. I receive no compensation from this post, nor from any purchases made through the links in this post. Tobe, being a brand presenter, will receive compensation if you purchase Younique products through her website.


My Quest for Fabulous Lashes

I am fully willing to admit that I am a beauty product junkie. At times my habit could be considered a borderline addiction. I know I'm not alone; all of us ladies want to look our best. I'm always searching for the latest and greatest beauty goodies. Subscription boxes have become such a great friend. The boxes have led me to find several "keepers" which remain in my beauty arsenal. The one elusive product I have struggled to find is mascara. Over time my lashes have become thin, especially since having children. My lashes have become almost non existent. I have tried so many mascaras to help with my puny lashes-almost too many too count. Cheap or expensive, nothing has made a difference until now. I have literally hit the mascara mother load and finally found my HOLY GRAIL mascara.

A friend of mine introduced me to a very cool product called Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara. When you purchase, you get two tubes of complete awesomeness. The first tube is a transplanting gel (the longer tube, shown above). You start by putting a couple of coats of Transplanting Gel on your lashes. The second tube is a wand of 3D fibers. With this, you lightly coat the ends of your lashes with the fibers and then seal the lashes with a couple more coats of the transplanting gel. VOILA!! You now have noticeable, fuller lashes! A great tip is to start with a light coat of regular mascara to add more colour, then top with the Transplanting Gel, 3D Fibers, and finally, seal with more Transplanting Gel. The best part is that this mascara is water resistant and doesn't smudge, yet comes off easily with soap and water. It's made with bamboo and green tea fibers-no icky chemicals or dyes to ruin your lashes. Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara is an absolute must try. If you are unhappy with it, you can return it for a full refund within 14 days...though I can't imagine you would want to return it. I will be keeping this little miracle product around for a long time

I did a side by side comparison of Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara and the top selling "They're Real" by Benefit Cosmetics. They're Real has been making the rounds in various subscription boxes recently so it seemed the perfect mascara for this side by side test. Younique 3D Fiber Lash is on the left and Benefit's They're Real is on the right.

 Younique vs. Benefit

The pictures speak for themselves. 3D Fiber lash mascara actually enhanced the size and length of my lashes. Benefit They're Real mascara only gave my lashes a more defining color. When it comes to price the two mascara's are very comparable. "They're Real" is $29 on Sephora.ca.  Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara is $35. Yes, the 3D Fiber lash is $7 more but when you compare the quality and lash enhancement it gives you, the price is worth it.

Another cool thing about Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara is that it is sold exclusively through presenters for Younique. This company has only been around 18 months and is making a huge impact on the beauty industry. Younique strives to help women empower themselves and build a life of debt free living. I hope you enjoy this product as much as I do! 

If you are interested in buying Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara or have any questions on the Younique opportunity feel free to contact me at any of the following:

www.3DBiglashes.com
Twitter: @3DBiglashes
Instagram: @3DBiglashes
E-Mail: 3DBiglashes@gmail.com


Note from Jill:
I also tried a side by side with Younique and Benefit. I told Tobe I didn't want MEGA lashes, and I don't use mascara on my bottom lashes, so she went easy on the 3D Fibers. My results are very subtle, but the Younique 3D Fibers did make my lashes seem more full, especially around the base. For my photo, Benefit is on the left side and Younique on the right side. 


 Benefit vs. Younique

For another perspective, this YouTube video is what made me want to purchase Younique. This chick is crazy but she's hilarious and it sold me.



Have you heard of Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara or ever tried it before? What did you think? If you have any questions, post them here. Tobe will check in and answer your questions as best she can!
Comments are now closed for this post. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or comments.

Comments

  1. I just ordered some of these the other week. I'm really excited to try them. Also I love Grav3yardgirl and her videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see the mascara on your eyelashes and the effect it has. Its nice and I've never heard of it too.

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Fall 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box

Frock Box Favourites Review - October 2017 - Canadian Clothing Subscription Service

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Spring 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box