Topbox Review - August 2014 - Beauty Subscription Box


What is it? Topbox
How Much? $12 per month, shipping included
What’s in it?  4 deluxe beauty samples    

My August Topbox shipped and arrived within a couple days again. That's what I love most about Topbox - super fast and efficient shipping. Other companies should take note. Last month I received the Benefit prive box and this month I opted for a wish list prive box selection again.

I received the Ombrelle Topbox! It may be boring to some, but I go through a few sunscreen bottles a month, especially during the summertime.

 The Ombrelle Topbox includes three bottles of Ombrelle Complete SPF 60.

Ombrelle Complete SPF 60 (50ml x 3, $9.99)
Discover Ombrelle's moisturizing SPF 60 sun protection with antioxidant. Dermatologist recommended. This non-greasy and fast absorbing formula provides broad spectrum photostable protection against UVA & UVB rays.
A full size is 120-240ml and ranges from $17.99 to $27.99 CDN and is available at all major health care retailers, including Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, London Drugs, and Well.ca. Estimated price is based on London Drugs 120ml for $17.99.

I am very happy I opted for the Ombrelle Topbox this month. I received three products with an approximate value of $30. I only paid $13.44 for this box (including tax), so it's a great value. Ombrelle is an expensive sun care line so I'm happy to get some at such a great discount.

What did you get in your August Topbox?
Comments are now closed for this post. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or comments.

Comments

  1. Nice. I received the Matrix hair oil, which I requested as a Prive choice. I have no idea how much the value it, but I know I will use it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it's worth more than the box cost and I think as long as it's used and it's worth more than you paid, it's a great deal.

      Delete
    2. I agree. Unlike my recent Nina Garcia box ;)

      Delete
    3. Nice! I would have been happy with that too. I can't remember if my choice was a mystery box but I believe so. I got two Aveda products, a 40ml Smooth Infusion and a travel size Airforce hair spray. Really happy with both, the Smooth Infusion is just under half of the full size product which is valued at $28, so that alone makes it worthwhile. Oh and I got the exact same Ipsy as you. I am excited to try the Perversion mascara and the Dr. Brandt primer. The grape lip balm smells delicious but is almost a little too greasy I hate to say. I'll still use it up though, for the smell alone. Keep up the great reviews!

      Delete

Popular posts from this blog

Frock Box Favourites Review - October 2017 - Canadian Clothing Subscription Service

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Spring 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Fall 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box