Tea Sparrow Review - June 2014 - Canadian Tea Subscription Box

 

What is it? Tea Sparrow 
How Much? $20 per month, shipping included 
What’s in it?  4 premium loose leaf teas to make 35-40 cups of tea

In March, Tea Sparrow was featured on Ethical Deal.  The deal was a 1 month trial subscription to Tea Sparrow for only $12.50, including shipping and tax. I signed up, and then sat on my voucher until summer.

I waited until summer to redeem my voucher because I figured Tea Sparrow would offer some good blends for iced tea. I was right! The insert says it's "Time for Making Iced Tea"! Descriptions of the teas and detailed brewing instructions can be found online each month.

Aromatica Fine Teas - Thai Chai Rooibos 
The organic rooibos is beautifully spiced with whole ingredients to make sweet spicy uplifting cup of chai.

Tea Desire - Buddah Bamboo
The taste of currant-strawberry-vanilla. A new favorite with the Tea Sparrow family.

Tiesta Tea - Flap Jack Oolong
Remember that excitement of waking up to fresh-made pancakes smothered in maple syrup? Bring back that childlike enjoyment with a nostalgic maple aroma of full-favored oolong leaves, blended with fresh picked walnuts straight from California.

Mighty Leaf - Mandarin Rose Tea
Mandarin Rose boasts a garden of aromatic, candy-pink petals and rich black China tea leaves that result in a delicate wine essence with hints of chocolate and rose. This exotic Mighty Leaf signature blend offers a fragrant and visually memorable experience.

I have always been a fan of Tea Sparrow. I was signed up for a few months last year, but I ended up having such a large stockpile of tea that I had to cancel. I can't wait to brew some of these for iced tea. They all sound amazing, especially the Buddah Bamboo and Flap Jack Oolong.

Click here to check out Tea Sparrow.
Comments are now closed for this post. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or comments.

Comments

  1. i just bought so much tea! but i am still always tempted by these subscriptions, sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Buddah Bamboo is amazing! It's the only one I've tried from this box so far.

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

Frock Box Favourites Review - October 2017 - Canadian Clothing Subscription Service

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Fall 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Spring 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box