Best of the Boxes - Winter Edition
This post contains affiliate links.
It's time again for a look at my favourite subscription box products from the last quarter. The Winter Edition includes boxes from December, January, and February. See my Fall Edition picks here. It was a tough quarter. I had a hard time coming up with enough products this time, and not a single product from my February boxes made the cut.
- beautyblender (Ipsy bonus item, December 2013) - This little gem has changed my life. The tick is to use it wet to apply foundation for a flawless finish.
- Veggie Go's (Snackbox, January 2014) - These are so good. Just fruit and veggies. A true guilt-free snack. Sweet Potato Pie and Mountain Berry Spinach are my favourites.
- Julep Ta Da! Quick Dry Polish Drops (Julep, January 2014) - These quick dry drops are perfect for those with short attention spans. It makes home mani's quick and painless. No waiting around, not moving, waiting for polish to dry.
- Deborah Lippmann Swagga Like Us (FLARE Topbox, December 2013) - I wore this colour all through the holidays, topped with a gold glitter gradient.
- Razor Blade Club (January 2014) - This is the most useful subscription service I have joined to date. Razor blades arrive like clockwork and cost a fraction of what they would cost in a drugstore.
- Givenchy Le Rouge Lipstick (Givenchy Topbox, December 2013) - This is the most luxe lip product I own. It's super creamy, feels amazing on my lips, and lasts for hours.
- GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD Tinglexfoliate Treatment (FLARE Topbox, December 2013) - This is the product that prompted me to order the FLARE Topbox. I use it when I notice a breakout coming and it seems to keep it from erupting like an angry volcano.
- MUK LUKS Izabella Microfiber Ribbed Tights (Wantable Intimates, December 2013) - Once you go microfiber you won't go back! These tights are super soft. I ended up buying them in black as well.
- Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner (Ipsy, January 2014) - I am a huge fan of the Healthy Sexy Hair line. The beach spray from the July Ipsy bag is my all time favourite. This leave-in conditioner does not disappoint and leaves my hair soft and tangle-free post shower.
What were your favourite products from the Winter quarter?