Razor Blade Club Review - Grooming Subscription Service

What is it? Razor Blade Club
How Much? $7 per month, shipping included
What’s in it? First month includes an ergonomic handle and four 3-blade cartridges, then four cartridges per month.

I'm not sure why I didn't sign up for a monthly razor club sooner. I seem to always be out of razor blades and they are the most expensive thing on my shopping list week to week. A four-pack of national brand cartridges costs fifteen to twenty dollars. It's ridiculous!


There are a few discount shave club services on the market. I opted for Razor Blade Club because it's Canadian, based in Richmond, British Columbia.


Razor Blade Club markets the service to men and women, even though the razor's seem to be designed for men. This doesn't bother me at all. I don't know about you, but I don't need a girly colour, moisturizing bars, or a pleasing scent. All I need is a good quality razor to get the job done. Razor Blade Club delivers, literally.


The first monthly package is sent within days of sign up, and includes an ergonomic handle. If you ever break or lose your handle, just contact Razor Blade Club and they will send you a new one, free of charge. For each subsequent month, you will receive a four 3-blade cartridges.  


 What do you think of Razor Blade Club?


Comments are now closed for this post. Please e-mail me if you have any questions or comments.

Comments

  1. This sounds amazing! I have only ever used men's razors anyways and I hate buying new cartridges! I think I may have to sign up for this.

    http://mattekat.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a handy subscription that's for sure!

      Delete
  2. They're Canadian? How cool is that! No cross border duties, I like that. I'll have to sign up soon. Cheap razor blades, yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used two so far and I have no complaints!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jill,

    Now that you've (presumably... lol) been using the new razor for a little while, what are your thoughts on the service & the products? We are a family of 3 near-daily shavers with #4 due to join the fray....the costs are just absurd! So, its time to look at the alternatives. :-/ For the last 10+ years we've used the Mach 3.

    Thanks!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christy
      I've been using the products regularly to shave my legs and underarms. I have no complaints about the quality of the blades. At the start of each month $7 is debited from my account via Paypal and within a few days I receive a package with 4 new blades. Easy peasy.

      Delete
  4. Jill, I learned of this subscription service through your review and I LOVE it! Razors were constantly on my "forgot to pick this up" list. Store bought razors are so costly and the packaging is ridiculously wasteful. I never thought I'd come to rely on a subscription service but this one is well worth the $7/mth cost. The convenience, minimal packaging and quality are amazing. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick update. It's now $5 buckaroos a month, shipping extra. Yep, 2 toonies and a shiny loonie to shave and save. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

Frock Box Favourites Review - October 2017 - Canadian Clothing Subscription Service

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Spring 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Fall 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box