Ipsy Glam Bag Review - December 2013 - Beauty Subscription Box


What is it? Ipsy Glam Bag
How Much? $10 per month, plus $4.95 shipping to Canada
What’s in it?  4-5 beauty products every month  

Another month, another Ipsy. Here is what I received in my December Ipsy Glam Bag:

First look - dumped out of the mailer

First of all, the bag. I love this one. Most of them I donate, but this one will be put to use.


I redeemed some Ipsy points for the much coveted BeautyBlender and BeautyCleanser. The BeautyBlender is worth $19.95 USD (direct from BeautyBlender), although it seems small to me. Can anyone tell me if there are two sizes of the Beauty Blender? I looked all over and can't confirm. The BeautyCleanser is a 0.8oz sample size worth $2.65. The Ipsy Rewards products have been fabulous lately.
 

Now for the December Glam Bag. The theme this month is Celebration. According to Ipsy, there's always a reason to celebrate!

Real first look!

Mirabella Eye Blender Brush (full size $27)
Other reviews say this is a great brush. I don't normally wear eye shadow but I will be sure to give it a go with this deluxe brush.

Nicka K New York Nail Color in Ripe Apple (full size $4.99)
This is RED. Wow. I will be gifting.

J. Cat Beauty Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha (full size $3.99)
The outer shell is red but the crayon itself is more orangish-brown. It's actually a good colour for me.

Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Naturally Bare (sample, $7.20)
Great natural shades. The full size pallet includes 10 shades and costs $24.

Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Sunset ($16)
This is an all-in-one product. It can be used on cheeks, lips, and eyes. I'm not sure why I would use it on my eyes, but cheeks and lips for sure. 


My December Ipsy Glam Bag contained 5 products, 4 of them full size, valued over $59! The only product I don't really like is the nail polish. The rest is great for me, colour-wise. I'd say that's cause for celebration!

What do you think of the December Ipsy Glam Bag?

Comments are now closed for this post. Please e-mail me with any comments or questions.

Comments

  1. The beauty blender is small in size when completely dry. To use it though you run it under water and squeeze it and it will grow quite a bit. I love my beauty blender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why I got the caramel mocha lip pencil, it doesn't go with my complexion at all. The red rose would've suit me better.

    ReplyDelete

Popular posts from this blog

Frock Box Favourites Review - October 2017 - Canadian Clothing Subscription Service

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Spring 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Fall 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box