Best of the Boxes - Fall Edition
Now with Black Friday out of the way, it's time for a new feature at CDN Box Addict. Each season I am going to spotlight my top picks from the subscription boxes I received during the period. Jen at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom does a similar post each month, but I don't get nearly as many boxes as her, so my post will only be quarterly. The "Best of Boxes" posts, along with some other new product review posts (to be announced over time) will replace my monthly "Empties" posts. Instead of writing about all the products I use, I want to focus on all the products I love and wouldn't hesitate to recommend to my friends.
Without further ado, here are my favourite subscription box products from September to November!
- Buttery smooth, nourishing, long lasting, and it smells delicious!
- This crayon is more pink on the lips than expected, but I've come to really love it. It's a bright pop of fun on dark and dreary days. It's easy to apply, the texture is great, and it has pretty good staying power.
- It's Bedtime Bath for adults. This might be the product to make me like lavender. I've been using it as a "bubble bath". A little soak before bed and it's sweet dreams all night.
- I enjoyed the ChefButler experience from start to finish. It was the highlight of my Fall subscription boxes.
- I should hate Snackbox for introducing these to me. They are so darn good. I go through a full size bag in a day or two. Resistance is futile.
- Hair treatment, styling tool, frizz tamer, conditioner... it's everything in one bottle. I use a bit on my ends to re-style on a non-wash day (while using dry shampoo on the roots). It's amazing.
- This may be TMI, but I've been using this on my "decolletage". I can't say I've noticed a reduction of stretch marks or firmer skin (yet?) but my skin is more soft and nourished.
- I'm new to the world of daily eyeliner use and this product is an OMG discovery for me. It goes on silky smooth, even easier than my favourite liquid liner. I love that it's double sided with brown and black in one pencil. This is definitely a must have in my beauty kit.
- Shaping bottoms that don't look like shaping bottoms. I love the "boy short" look to them and even more, I love what they do to my behind! I've been wearing them under skirts and dresses. Far more comfortable than any other shaping product I have owned.
Help me come up with number 10! What was your favourite subscription box product from the last three months?
Are you interested in seeing a "Worst of the Boxes" list as well?
Comments are now closed for this post. Please e-mail me with any comments or questions.