Topbox - Mid Subscription Review - Beauty Subscription Box
In June I wrote a detailed assessment and analysis of my experience with Beauty Box 5 after 4 months. Now it is time to focus on Topbox.
What is it? Topbox
How Much? $12 per month, shipping included
What’s in it? 4 deluxe beauty samples
My Topbox subscription started in April, so this analysis will cover April, May, June, and July. As with my last analysis post, I am going to analyze a few areas of this subscription: shipping, content and value. Shipping will look at when the boxes ship and how long they take to arrive, content will examine product count, product quality and product/brand variety and value will break down cost paid, value received and total savings. This post will include only the facts and figures; no commentary or judgment.
Box is supposed to ship on 10th of every month from Toronto, Ontario.
Number of months shipped on time or early: 4/4
Number of months shipped late: 0/4
Average number of days in transit: 1.25
CONTENTTopbox promises 4 deluxe beauty samples every month.
Topbox only offers month to month subscriptions. The base cost is $12 per month, plus tax.
- Early or on-time shipping 100% of the time
- Less than 2 days shipping from Ontario to British Columbia
- Number of products received in total: 16
- Average number of products per month: 4
- Top products received: Makeup (6), Skincare (4), Hair Products (2), Nail Products (2)
- Number of full sized products received: 6
- Total number of brands received: 11
- Over 4 months, received two products from same brand: 3 times
- Over 4 months, received three products from same brand: 1 time
- Number of products used since receiving: 4
- Number of products given away since receiving: 5
- Number of products with no use to me: 0
- Amount spent: $53.76
- Value received: $111.65
If you would like to read more about my monthly Topboxes, please check my reviews for April, May, June, and July. Full commentary and option is included.
How have you enjoyed Topbox over the past few months?
Comments are now closed for this post. Please e-mail me with any comments or questions.