Wantable Accessories Box Review - August 2013 - Jewellery Subscription Box


What is it? Wantable
How Much? $36 monthly or $40 one time purchase, plus approximately $10 shipping
What's in it? Make up box includes 4-6 full-size premium makeup products. Accessories box includes 4-5 boutique jewellery pieces. All are picked to match your profile preferences.

I ordered the August Wantable Accessories Box after seeing the preview picture online. I really love the statement necklace featured in the preview and I ordered in hopes of getting one of my own. This box shipped August 2nd and arrived August 8th.

First look

Instead of the statement necklace in the preview, I received two even better ones!


Ellen Necklace ($36)
This stunning necklace features rows of intricate metallic pieces linked together for a unique display.

I really like this necklace. It's got good weight to it and seems of good quality. I'm also happy to finally see something silver. Most of the other pieces I've received have been gold tone.


Gretta Necklace ($32)
The Gretta Necklace features three strands of faceted gray stones on a gold-toned chain.

This one is great too and I like that it's a neutral. I actually like it better than the necklace in the preview. This one will go with so many more outfits!


Talia Ring ($18)
The Talia ring features silver-toned metal with turquoise enamel and a glistening centre stone.

The ring is the only thing I don't love. I like the turquoise enamel but the "glistening centre stone" is very fake and cheap looking. I would never wear a ring like this so it will be gifted.


My August Wantable box contained three items, valued at $86. This is the least amount of items I have received in a Wantable box, but the value is similar. I love the two necklaces so I'm pretty happy with this box. Regularly Wantable Accessories boxes cost me $46 (box, tax, shipping, duties) but with referral credits and a store credit, I only had to pay about $9 for this box. Sweet deal!

Did you order a Wantable box this month? What did you receive?

Interested in signing up for Wantable? Please use my referral link!



Comments are now closed for this post. Please e-mail me with any comments or questions.

Comments

  1. yay! so glad they did a better job for you this time, those necklaces are great but I don't 'get' the ring either. I am so tempted by the wantable makeup box, amazing that you got it for such a good deal!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't happy with my make up box. I think I restricted my profile a tad too much.

      Delete
  2. Veyr nice! I got a box this month and was surprised it only had three items too, but I was also really happy with the selection I got.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The value is still there so that's what counts!

      Delete
  3. The necklaces are very pretty. It seems like a great box, without the ring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both necklaces are gorgeous! I'm really impressed with their selections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure who curated the selections for July but I am very pleased!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful necklaces! I wished I would have gotten the necklace on the promo too, but I'm also very pleased with what I received as well. Thanks for sharing what you got! I hope you keep getting more accessory boxes each month; it's fun comparing what other people were sent! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that I have these two I'm pretty happy I didn't get the promo necklace... I like these two better.

      Delete
  6. I've seen some other Wantable jewellery boxes but I have to say that yours impressed me the most! Two fabulous necklaces. You know how to write your style profile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very, very limited. I only "loved" a couple things, "liked" a few more and "disliked" most everything else. Now I know for next time to "dislike" rings too!

      Delete

Popular posts from this blog

Frock Box Favourites Review - October 2017 - Canadian Clothing Subscription Service

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Spring 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box

Simply Beautiful by BC Living Review - Fall 2017 - Canadian Lifestyle Subscription Box