My Favourite Things HUGE Blog Launch GIVEAWAY!
Now that my blog has been going steady for over a month, I thought now would be a good time to host a blog launch giveaway. It's a way for me to thank those that have shown an interest thus far and to welcome some new followers.
I’ve put together a collection of my favourite beauty and lifestyle products. These are things I love and use almost every day. It's a pretty cool and varied assortment of things. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
In total there are more than 40 products plus a super special BONUS! The prize has a retail value of over $330!
Read after the jump to learn about all the products and why I love them so much.
Enter below by following the prompts on the Rafflecopter. Giveaway runs for the entire month of May. Winner will be contacted by June 15, 2013 and prize will be shipped by June 30, 2013. Unfortunately, due to shipping costs, this giveaway is only open to those with Canadian shipping address.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
CDN Box Addict's My Favourite Things - Giveaway Gift Box
- Boot Rescue - Cleaning Wipes. Last winter I spent a week in Toronto slugging through the salty slushy streets. When I got home, I thought my favouite slouchy boots were ruined. The seams seeped salt. After a day of wear there would be salt stains all across the heels, even though I was in mild, salt-free Vancouver. I was ready to toss the boots, until I found Boot Rescue. They are special cleaning wipes that remove salt stains and winter grime. Every Canadian gal needs a pack. (15 wipes, $6.99)
- David's Tea - Honey Sticks. Tea and honey go together like peanut butter and jelly. I love these honey sticks because they are portable! No messy honey bears necessary. (10 sticks, $2.50)
- Fresh Words Market - Letterpress Modern Art Cards. I adore letterpress art. I also adore inspirational quotes. Put the two together and I'm sold. I have these framed all over my house. (Four 5x7 cars from the "Mini Inspiration Collection", value $30)
- Fringe Paper Goods - Silver Embossed Notebook. I am a huge list writer. I have to-do lists, to-buy lists, to-see lists, to-go lists, too many lists! I'm attracted to pretty notebooks and journals like a crow to a penny. I carry a notebook in my bag just in case inspiration strikes when I'm out and about. Plus you never know when you might need a scrap of paper to write down your digits for a handsome fella. ($5 via Chapters)
- Golla - Smart Bag. I store my phone in this inside my purse to keep it from pocket dialing. It’s also great on hikes, runs and bike rides to store my phone, ID and a bit of cash.($9.99)
- Golla – Digi Bag. I have a lot of Golla bags. Four in fact! They are best known for camera bags. This one fits a little point and shoot digital camera perfectly. Much more fun than boring black. ($9.99)
- Knock Knock - Keep It Simple Stickies "Nag Notes". Who doesn't love sticky notes? Especially when they have cheeky sayings and fill-in-the-blank capabilities! ($3.99)
- Knock Knock - 7 Days a Week Pad. This is a must in my life. It keeps my days and weeks organized. It's easy to lose track of time when you're surfing beauty sites all day! ($6.50)
- Knock Knock - Nifty Notes "Fashion Citation". These are a hoot on a ladies night or at work with your favourite babes. If you can't tell your cubicle partner that she has VPL, who can you tell? ($4.50)
- Mini Treats by Sara Lewis (Cookbook). There is no food I love more than finger food. Whenever I host a party there is always a huge spread of appies and little bites. Mini Treats is full of recipes and mouth watering photos of "pretty little cakes, pastries and desserts" for you to impress at your next soiree. (80 page, $5.99)
- MiO – Liquid Water Enhancer in Mango Peach. I don’t drink enough water. Some days, I don’t drink any, except in tea. MiO makes water tasty so it makes me want to drink it and drink lots of it. Mio is sugar-free and has zero calories per serving. I acknowledge this isn’t the healthiest stuff around, but it gets me drinking water and that’s what counts. (Full size, $3.99)
- Numi Organic Tea – Pu-Erh Mini Sampler. I am a tea drinker. I drink at least one cup every day, usually more. Numi teas are non-GMO and made with biodegradable tea bags. (6 tea bags, $3.99)
- Paula Deen Entertaining - Baking Cups. I love cooking and baking. White baking cups are so boring. Spice it up with some flair! ($4.50
- ppd - Keep Calm Cocktail Napkins. I am all about home entertaining. I have an entire Rubbermaid bin FULL of snappy cocktail napkins. I used these ones at my annual Oscar party this year. They were a hit! And the Oscar goes to... me! ($5.50 via Chapters)
- Relaxus - Eye Mask & Ear Plugs. Every Diva knows the best beauty secret is a good night sleep. Get some extra zzzz's in the bright early morning with a satiny, sexy sleep mask. I'm a shift worker so I use one every sleep. This double sided mask is flirty and functional. ($3)
- Sidekick by Lenspen – iPad & Tablet Fingerprint Cleaner. I have two tablets and a laptop. Fingerprints are my pet peeve! This screen cleaner is amazing! ($19.95)
- TY Beanie Babies – Socks the Sock Monkey. I have an unhealthy addiction to sock monkeys. I gifted sock monkey ornaments to all my friends at Christmas. The original Schylling Sock Monkey sits on my living room armchair. There are others tucked inconspicuously in other rooms. I can’t explain it. Don’t judge me, and I won’t judge you, mkay? ($5, via Chapters)
- Vigo Cards - Come for Cocktails set of 12 invitations & envelopes. I love stationary. I love sending letters, notes and thank you cards. In the Facebook and e-mail age, it is rare to receive a bonafide letter anymore and this makes me sad. Do you even remember how to write?? Let’s bring it back! Send your fave pals a a fun invitation for a cocktail soiree chez vous. ($5.99 via Winners
- Burt’s Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil – I have a lip balm in every purse, bag and pocket. It’s a must have in my beauty arsenal. Burt’s Bees lip balms are great because they are natural and smell fantastic! (Full size, $4.89)
- Burt’s Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Vitamin E & Peppermint (Full size, $4.89)
- Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. Clarins is my new favourite brand. I received an extra Flash Balm sample in my recent Mural haul, so I'm sharing. (5ml, $5)
- Clinique – Clarifying Lotion 2. I use toner everyday as part of my face washing routine. I love toners. My regular go-to is Clinique. I find it doesn’t dry out my skin and leaves it feeling extra clean… if that’s possible. I’m sure it’s all in my head! (60ml, $4.80 – re-gifted from the Clinique Topbox)
- Clinique – Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent. I don’t use eye make-up remover much, although I probably should to avoid morning racoon eyes. When I do bother to use it, I use Clinique. It’s non-irritating, leaves no residue and takes off even the heaviest eye make-up, super-fast. Perfect for those nights when I just want to fall into bed. (60ml, $4.80 – re-gifted from the Clinique Topbox)
- Deborah Lippman - Mini Nail Lacquer in Sweet Dreams. This is a 3D holographic colour that's described as "candied pink". It's from the Murale Fab & Free promo. I am inundated with pink hued polishes from Julep so I'm passing this hot shade off to a lucky gal. (15ml, $10)
- Estee Lauder - Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator. I got two of these in my Murale haul so I thought I would share the wealth with another beauty babe. (7ml Sample, $14 value)
- H&M Hand & Face Wet Wipes in Tropical Fruit. Another must have in my purse and work bag. They're great little wipes to clean up unexpected messes or just freshen up when you're on the go. And they smell fantastic! (10 wipes, $1.99)
- Kleenex – On the Go Slim Pack in Stepping Stone. I carry tissues in my purse and work bag. They are with me everywhere I go. You just never know when you might need a quick touch up. These decorative Kleenex Slim Packs are super functional and super stylish. (10 tissue pack, $2.99)
- Julep - Crystal Nail File. Who doesn't have a nail file in every purse? The crystal files are great and look pretty too! ($6)
- Julep – Polish in Teri. I am loving coral this Spring. I am addicted to it. Teri is described as a tropical coral pink crème. I love it on my toes! ($14)
- Miss Oops – Rescue Sponge; Deodorant Removing Sponge. I LOVE these things. They take deodorant marks off dark clothing in no time. I wear a lot of black and I wear a lot of deodorant so it's a no brainier. (Double pack, $10)
- Own – Day Lip Treatment SPF 10. Another great lip product. Own is a new brand, sold at Ulta Beauty in the US. This Day Lip Treatment has SPF and is in a handy roll on format. I use the nighttime version regularly and my sister loves the day version. ($9.99)
- Sephora Collection – Duo Eyelash & Brow Comb. I am a fiend about groomed eye brows. A FIEND. ($5)
- SEPHORA by OPI Blasted Nail Colour in Blasted Silver. A special treat for you from my recent Sephora haul. (Full size ,value $12)
- Smashbox – Photofinish Foundation Primer. The first and still the best foundation primer. It’s a silky base to help smooth your complexion before applying foundation. (0.30oz sample, $13.20 value)
- Smith’s – Rosebud Salve. This is one of the first products I every bought from Sephora. I have been using Smith’s for years. I use the Salve on my cuticles and lips. It can also be used on blemishes and baby diaper rash! (Full size, $7)
- Stila – Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream in Peony. One product with two uses. Great for travel and pops into my purse for on the go touch ups! I use Lillium shade almost daily. (Mini size, 0.7oz $12)
- Stila – Lip Glaze Mini in Joy. Stila Lip Glazes are my all-time favourite lip gloss. Brown Sugar is my go-to colour! I have the full size in my purse right now. These two shades are from the “All is Bright” holiday gift set but the pink hues are perfect for spring and summer wear. (Mini size, 0.5oz $12 value)
- Stila – Lip Glaze Mini in Jolly (Mini size, 0.5oz $12 value)
- The Body Shop – Mini Coconut Shower Cream . There is nothing better than the smell of coconut. I use a full size of this in my shower every day. It’s rich and nourishing for my super dry skin. (60ml, $4)
- The Body Shop - Cocoa Butter Body Butter. Who doesn't love body butter? My legs get super dry so I use a super rich body butter every night. (50ml, $6)
I said I was going to give away two of the samples I received in the Cake Beauty Topbox special, but I decided to include ALL FOUR samples in the Topbox tube! (I'm keeping the e-Gift Card though, sorry!) Total value of this special edition Topbox is $23!
- Cake Beauty - Mini Unsweet Velveteen Hand Cream. (30ml)
- Cake Beauty - Mini Milk Made Nourishing Bath & Shower Bubbles. (66ml)
- Cake Beauty - Mini Satin Sugar Hair & Body Refreshing Powder. (20g)
- Cake Beauty - Mini Milk Made Nourishing Body Butter. (66ml)
*This giveaway is sponsored by me and all products have been provided by me. The companies and brands represented are not associated to this giveaway or this blog in any way.
Comments are now closed for this post. Please e-mail me with any comments or questions.